Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Call to ARMS...21 Days!

I am apt sitting for a friend until the middle of august. I qam guessing around 21 days til they return. Here’s where I want help.

I want to do a dirty thing each of the next 21 days til they come back. I have a few days lined up. But here is what I would like. And hope some of you would be into. Especially Jefferson's gang.

Anyone in NYC who would like to either fuck, masturbatete, use toys, oral, handjobs, basically anything. Give me a yell. I want to set up a dirty thing with preferably a stranger for each of the next 21 days. We will meet do whatever we want. and YES, if you have a deep dark fantasy. I WILL DO IT. not into scat or water sports. but pretty much anything else goes. couples & groups are welcome too! and then I will blog about it.

Basically I donÂ’t want this apt to go to waste. And I think it would be hot as fucking hell to meet 21 strangers and do dirty, sexual things to each other.

So…if you are in NYC or the surrounding areas. Either comment or drop me an e-mail. And I am serious…so let’s fuck! (said like Kevin bacon in footloose when he says “let’s daaaance!”)

4 comments:

Viviane said...

How'm going know this really happened? I want...pictures...

j said...

hey...if anyone wants me to take pics of/for them. that is something dirty.

but how am i going to know what you use them for?

Viviane said...

Wait a minute! Who won the contest?!

j said...

going to have to say:

Salacious Desires

i will post that later...wonder what i should give them.

hmmmmm...suggestions?