Friday, June 17, 2005

A Quickie

Waaaayyyy too much work to do.

BUT! I just wanted to let all those who are interested know.

That La, the smoking hot, pregnant co-worker of mine, told me today that she will be posting a comment on the previous post about her


When pressed for a tiny bit of info on her thoughts. She just told me I will have to wait. Which I am more then happy to do.

Granted, I guess I am happy to wait because for almost an hour tonight she and I IM'ed and I basically gave her a taste of the fantasies that have been running through my head and making me hard so often. And damn I got ROCK HARD when she told me that she is going to post a comment. So hard that all I could do was sit in my chair and slowly rub my shaft...nice and slow, so no one would notice. Long, slow strokes just teasing my cock. And then that hot, wet pre-cum starts to run down my leg, and I rub the head of my cock all in it and then my boss walks up to talk to me about a project. And I just keep my hand on my cock. Which if anyone even glanced down would see it snaking down my leg. MMMMMMMMMMMM. DAMN, La, you make me so hard and turned on.

Anyways. I told her a tiny bit of my fantasies. And yes, I am always, well usually stroking my cock for her. mmm.

Ok. Got to do work. And I think I will drop some of my fantasies of her tomorrow.

2 comments:

Viviane said...

Bad boy.

Jenny said...

Hi J -

Just found your blog. I am also a big fan of CL/CE - in Atlanta.

I am at work, but I am sure that I will spend too much time today reading your archives.

Thanks a lot...

:)
Jenna