Friday, June 10, 2005

DAMN! This woman makes my COCK HARD!

La (aka the pregnant co-worker)

sent the co-worker. Who I mentioned in my last post. The link to this blog. She told me she spent most of the day reading the previous posts when she could. And keep in mind. She literally sits about 6 feet away from me. And periodically I would look over the divider (ha, doubt you knew that La) and try to see which one she was reading.

I am hoping she will post a comment and let me know what exactly she thought of them.

she did say a few made her blush. But I am thinking maybe more flush with that rush of blood. That animal rush of pure sex. And she did say I made her all gooshy (my words not her's) and that yeah, at least from my view point. They were making her wet. mmmmm.

so. I can not BEGIN to explain the lust brewing inside me.

so. I have to do a TON of work. But just wanted to post something in case anyone was wondering about it.

and yeah...It was fucking hot that this sexy pregnant woman was getting wet because she was reading these posts...Which are all about the people I pick up online and fuck like whores with. I was hard or semi-hard almost all day. I actually had to stop walking a few times on the street, because the friction of my cock rubbing against my jeans and the thoughts of her sitting on a couch, holding her breasts in her hands as I rub myself for her...Literally made me so hard it was OBVIOUS to anyone walking down the street.

ok...Now I am going to stroke one off before I get back to work. Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy can make women very horny.

Nathan Peters
modernsingledad.com