Wednesday, July 06, 2005

DAY 1

Well, I had given myself a few days leeway, figuring that it would take a few days for the word to get out and for most of the sluts in nyc to pick out their dates and get their pussies, asses and throats in shape. But I guess I didn't need to give myself those couple of days. NICE!

DAY 1:

I answered an ad this afternoon on CL>CE from a slut looking to hook up with a true dom man who knows what he wants, is not into pain and would love to use and force a big beautiful woman to be his cumslut.

who am I NOT to answer an ad like that.

well, a few hours later I receive a reply. After a few e-mails, I receive a pic. Dirty blond, 42DD's, big, wide, juicy ass, in her own words a pussy that is always wet and ready to be filled. Did not say anything about anal but I figure what the fuck. I am going to do what I want, I don't even know this slut's name. And if she has a problem with it I will pull my cock out of her ass and feed it to her. This slut was making me feel extremely dirty and in a mood to use.

she was talking about setting up a place to meet, get to know each other and all of that. Which is just not anything I was interested in. And figured, she wants to be my slut, here is her test.

My reply to her was, "Look, you want to be my slut, you will meet me at the place I have at 6:30, wearing something that makes you feel like a dirty fucking whore, and be ready to suck my cock, worship my balls and if you are a good slut, then I will let you eat my ass."

her reply was, "I can make it at 6:45."

I gave her the address and this was around 5:30. I finish up work and head over to the place. And right at 6:45 the buzzer rings. I buzz her in and then walk out the door to greet her.

she comes walking around the corner. Very sexy woman. Mid 20's, about 5'8", a little more then an hourglass figure, but hey, I do dig my women with curves. And she is wearing a mini and a tank with her HUGE tits barely being covered. I let her walk in and introduce myself and get her name. Pull her to me and start kissing her deep, she melts into me and just starts moaning under her breath. I stick a finger into her mouth and hook her down as I sit on the couch, start feeling her up and then tell her to stand up and show me what she's got for me. With out a word she stands and takes off her shirt and bra, those 42DDs come out and I immediately start twisting and licking her nipples making them rock hard in seconds.

we make out a bit more. Then I tell her to show me that pussy.

she then gets on her hands and knees and pulls up her mini skirt, leans down, arches her back and pops her asshole and pussy wide out open for me. I take the pussy juice that is running down her legs and slide it up to her lips. I start to tease her pussy lips, pulling them, teasing up to her clit, which I take in my fingers and roll. She slowly starts to push against me. I slap her big, sexy ass hard she whimpers and stops. I tell her to reach around and spread her ass for me. She does and get my fingers all wet with spit, she squeaks a bit when my drool lands on her asscheek. I then slide my 2 fingers deep in her ass. She let's out a deep, guttural moan, oh yeah, this slut's ass is mine. And I slowly start to work her ass. Drooling all into it as my fingers come out. Her pussy is on fire. So I slip my fingers out of her ass, grab her head with my other hand and pull her face up to me. Make her open her mouth and I slide my fingers from her ass in her mouth. Then we kiss together. And yes, she LOVED how sweet her ass tasted.

then I needed to show her my cock.

I told her to stay, not to move. I took off my pants and let my dripping rock hard cock out. I walked over to her and started to slap her tits and ass with it leaving streaks of pre-cum all over her tits.

I sat down next to her, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her close to my face and said. "you need to suck my cock now whore" and pushed her head down hard. She resisted a bit but I just made her. She was licking and slowly trying to suck my cock. So I reached around and started to smear my cock all over her lips and face. And with my other hand I hooked her mouth and opened it. Made her open it wide and then I just stuffed my cock down her throat. Pushed it all the way in, felt the click and she started gagging, HARD. Which of course made me harder and I told her to do it again, which she did. She would gag and open her mouth and drool would pour all over my cock and balls. Grunting like a pig slut whore every time she felt my cock get harder deep in her throat. And I am fingering her deep in her ass and pussy while she is doing this. And finally I told her to get up and bend over the bed. Cause she was bucking against my fingers as I was teasing her g-spot and I figured why not give the slut a good hard 4 finger pounding. Wanted to see her squirt. So I told her to get her ass up and go bend over, slapping her sweet, big ass all the way over. My cock dripping pre-cum on the floor.

she bends over and reaches around and spreads her ass cheeks wide open. I make her arch her back and say "you want to cum slut?" she just whimpers and lightly pushes her pussy back against my hands. So I slap her ass and slip 4 fingers in her mouth and tell her to get them nice and wet. All the while I am working her pussy with my other hand. Just smearing her soaking wet pussy juice all over her lips, her clit getting bigger, then I slide 3 fingers deep in her pussy. Her knees buckle a bit and I dig in deep. Start to swirl my fingers around her g-spot and she starts backing into me. I slap her ass and pull my fingers out. Smear them all over her face and then grab a hold of her neck with one hand and slam 4 fingers deep. Just dig in on that g-spot, her pussy just starts juicing and she starts bucking harder. And so I give it to her. I hold her down by her neck and just fuck her hole. Really hard and really fast and really deep. And within 1 minute she is cumming for the first time. She started to scream and so I pushed her head down into the bed and finger fucked her harder. She came 4 times with in 5 minutes and the last one just opened up the floodgate and she had pussy juice and cum literally pouring down her legs making a BIG puddle on the floor.

she was spent her legs were shaking and so I led her back to the couch (noticing the HUGE wetspot from her drooling all over my cock) and just started to kiss her. Deep, long, wet kisses. I love to kiss and with in a few minutes of kissing had her panting and juiced up again. But she also said she was pretty much spent. And so, I leaned back and told her to suck my cock.

To this, she said no. Now I have to add this sidenote. I ALWAYS let the first time with a new slut be a bit lenient. And so I decided to let that go. But I told her.

"look, I understand, it is always weird the first time. But if this goes any further, you will NEVER say no to me again. Ok?" and she nodded her head and started to go down on me.

I stood up and looked at her and told her to lie back and play with her pussy for me. And I stood up over her and stroked my cock, using all the pre-cum as lube and had her play with my balls until I blew a HUGE load all over her big 42DD's.

she cleaned up. I told her thanks and to give me a yell if she ever wants to do this again and she was out the door, with pussy juice running down her legs.

That was day 1 in the fuck pad.

I also want you all to know. This is what she wanted, granted I get off on it as well. You do NOT need to be a sub slut to be a part of my 21 days fuck-stravaganza. I love to make women cum and I love to fuck, eat pussy/ass and get off. So if you want it slow and easy, gentle and hot, you got it. Or like this young slut wanted and got.

Enjoy and bring it on.

Day 2 is coming.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a sub.

Saucy minx

j said...

and like i say.

you don't need to be a sub. if you want the best and hottest and most orgasms...you let me do you.

but am into everything...all types of sex.

Anonymous said...

Well did day 2 and 3 happen yet. Are you only banging fattys. I'm not clear on this. I this because fattys just want to be loved and will do what ever the man about to pork her wants her to do???
Have you gotten 2 of them together and had a forced lesbian sex and 3sum?
Lets go dude, I'm in mid stroke and I've got nothing ......

Anonymous said...

Hey any lonely wives applying for the job, or have you found anyone you knew on a professional basis.....

Anonymous said...

Are you taking couples too???
Or just females. My buddy and I
might be interested to hook up.

j said...

yeah i take couples...and groups.

drop me your info from my e-mail link and we can set somethign up.

and yeah..day 2 happened...and am working on day 3. and who knows, might be you guys.

and no...not just banging big women, but i do love to. and no, all the ones i have come across just love to get banged. but who knows, i usually don't go into their psychological background while i have 4 fingers in them making them squirt all over my floor.

so go to my profile and drop me an e-mail with your info and let's see...thanks for the comments though.

Viviane said...

Er, write FASTER, J.

j said...

you got it miss thang!

for YOU...anything.

Anonymous said...

You've never actually fucked anyone, have you?

Weak, and barely literate.

j said...

DAMN! you got me anon!

ha...if to YOU it seems like i have never had sex with anyone...then hey, that is your bag. but yeah...have done it a few times.

and this blog is about me...not me being literate or anything. and i have never claimed to be some sort of writer. so.

but hey..thanks for the comment...i dig em all.

Jenny said...

Man I wish I lived in NYC. If you're ever in Atl... look me up.

Jenna

Jefferson said...

Anon, I've seen this boy in action.

The man can fuck.

And nasty? They don't come nastier.

Viviane said...

That's for sure. Jefferson has documented it on his blog somewhere. Something about J bringing a woman over. Blowjobs all around. Except I can't find it using the Blogger search engine on the page!

Viviane said...

Found it!
http://tinyurl.com/cqey7

And thanks J, for tbe update. heh.

j said...

DAMN! Viv, you are a SOOPER SLUETH!

crazy man. you atre trhe encylopedia of sexblogs.

you ROCK!

and yeah...that woman is actually day 4! small world!

April said...

i was wishing that gal was me..