Thursday, July 14, 2005

DAY 3: Ass Whoopin'

Yeah, so far except for day 1 and 4, total JO days. But no complaints here.

Day 3 I invited a sexy, older woman over.

about 47, 5'3", curves and a bit of a belly. Very pretty and totally had the librarian look to her.

She is a Exec assistant for a CEO of a MAJOR financial corporation here in the city. Has been working insane hours and was feeling a bit stressed so she asked if I could do a favor for her.

She wants to bend over my bed, which is high, so she is standing. Lift up her skirt, she will drop her panties and reach around and spread her asscheeks wide open. Then she wanted me to take all my clothes off, she did not want to watch, she would be bent over her face in the bed. And stand behind her and jerk off, but most of the time she wanted me to slap her spread asshole with my cock...Starting soft and harder as I got harder. Till I was ready to blow and then she wanted me to shoot my load all into her panties which were around her ankles. Um...Ok!

So she shows up. Very prim and proper. Total sweetheart and adorable.

She told me that she was soooo turned on and so as I slapped her hole I would have to hold one cheek so she could finger herself.

We chit chatted for a few more minutes, she stood up without saying a word. Looked at me and walked over to the bed. Bent over, dropped her skirt and her panties and spread her asscheeks wide. And her tiny, sweet pink hole just stared at me. And I slowly took my clothes off. When she heard my belt hit the floor she slide a finger into her pussy, which was SOAKED. And I walked up to her. And grabbed a cheek and spread it wide. And my cock just started pumping pre-cum. And I slapped her hole hard. And she squeaked and slide a 2nd finger in her pussy. I pulled away and she reached up and slide a pussy soaked finger in her ass. That about blew my load and so I got in close, spread her cheek and just slapped her asshole hard. Stroking hard rubbing the tip of my cock all over her exposed asshole. She now had 4 fingers in her pussy fucking herself senseless. I just could not stop slapping her asshole and jerking my rod. She came 3 times from fucking herself and I told her to finger her ass as I cum and she slid 2 fingers in and really started pumpin hard. That threw me over the edge, I told her I was cumming and I reached down and yanked her panties up and shot a thick BIG load in them. She was still fucking her ass and pussy hard so I pulled up her panties and slid them on her. Which made her cum immediately.

I stepped back, and walked over and started cleaning up.

she pulled her skirt down. Walked up to me and gave me a sweet kiss and walked out the door. MMMMMMMMM.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, i keep rereading this post.

Saucy Minx

j said...

SOOO glad you like it.

was CRAZY hot. nothing like the prim and proper type to tunr into super freaks.

smoking hot.

sooo...unfortunately, i doubt you live in nyc...cause if you did i am sure you would be one of my days, as long as you are a woman. which i am assuming from teh "saucy minx" name

but thanks for reading...more coming.

Anonymous said...

It really amazes me as to what gets people off. Times have changed and happily, people are able to tell someone like you (a complete stranger) some fucked up shit that will get her over.
Plus because it is so bizzare and you can't believe how into it they are, your blowing load all over the place !!!!
Bravo !!!!

O said...

you are so right: the prim and proper turning into superfreaks! ha! --too true
Very tasty, J

j said...

ahhh lovely o & saucy minx., such dirty things.

my next one is fairly vanilla, but there have been a few more things that are more like gelato...adn no, i have NO idea what i mean by that.

ha...

Viviane said...

Ice cream has more cream, gelato will have less cream, more milk but higher quality ingredients (nuts, chocolate, fruit). Ah, but the best vanilla: rich, smooth, creamy, stays on the tongue.

Anonymous said...

In my experience the prim and proper often will let you fuck them like crazy.They give as much as you want them to do and boy I usually do give it them hard.

Whilst those that give you the eye - often wont spread their legs for your cock.