Wednesday, February 08, 2006

THIS Will Make ME Feel Better!

“Hi J

Just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog! I am here in NYC and if you are ever interested in meeting a 37-year-old woman with a strong/fit body a nice rack and brains and sense of humor to boot, let me know. Over the past year I have been having a bit of a sexual reawakening and would love to play if you can fit me into your busy schedule.

BTW, although you're not sure how you feel about your latest test results, I can't imagine that kind of news would make you feel warm and fuzzy. Hang in there and you're still all man to the women of NYC.

Best, ho

PS I'd be happy to send you a picture if you'd like”

This was what greeted me this morning when I got in to work. Had my blood taken this morning for the heredity part of it. So this was a welcome diversion.

Of course me being me, replied thanking her for her thoughts and for the lovely e-mail and of course. I can ALWAYS fit in another friend. And of course I would LOVE to see some pics of her.

She replies telling me that she is doing a gig tomorrow night and wonders if I would like to come to it. She is a sexy woman, toned, 5’7”, shock of hair (perfect to wrap my hands in), great rack, as she says...very hot.

Of course I would.

Then, I notice she has yahoo, so I drop her an IM.

Which turns into a few hours of extremely hot IM’ing. You are good ho.

Oh yeah, she is reading this, since she is a big fan of my blog I told her that I was going to call her “ho” she thanked me for that.

I asked her how hot and wet it made her thinking that people are going to read. In detail, how she looks, tastes, feels and loves to be fucked?

“It actually REALLY turns me on”

“Of course you will have to post comments after I post. To give your side of what happened to you. Of the many wonderful, dirty, hot, nasty things we did.”

“God yes...I will love to.”

I had to go to an appointment for a while and she was only there for a little while longer. I asked her.

“So, when am I going to see you? I have no plans tonight; will be out of here at 6. I would LOVE to come over and fuck you.”

“I would love to fuck you”, she immediately typed back.

“Fuck me.”

She then gave me her address.

I gave her some things to do for me.

I wanted her to wear whatever makes her feel sexy, hot, and nasty...whatever she is feeling. Which gives her confidence...even if it is her naked. God forbid...ha.

I also told her to send me an e-mail.

She is sending it right at 6, when I will be gone.

It is her fantasy of what is about to happen.

I want to read it and see how close it came. How much she let go. How much she went beyond her own fantasies.

Then I will post it along with my account of what happened. she will also post comments on mine.

Very hot.

As you will all see.

SIDENOTE » Thanks for the nice words everyone. REALLY appreciate it.

2 comments:

Jefferson said...

You know, my feelings are going to be hurt if Ho doesn't want to fuck me too.

Enjoy!

j said...

well my friend.

i already told her about you, your parties and some of the dirty, hot things in store for her.

she is very excited and looking forward to it.

of course i need to prepare her for you and all of that.

so soon my friend...smoking, fucking hot.