Friday, February 03, 2006

Constructive Criticism

So, the sexblog extravaganza, with all of the farm animals and other fun things, was pretty freaking cool. Was SOOOOOOO nice to talk to people who understand what it is about. BUT...before I get into that, I wanted to ask everyone’s opinion.

Viviane, the sexy hostess of last evening made a comment to Lex about my blog. She said, “J’s blog is what Jefferson calls, strong narrative (or something like that, let me know & I will change) he tells it straight through, Bam-bam-bam-bam. STILL extremely dirty and makes my panties wet." i might have made up that last part, but it is probably true.`

I was kind of just listening. But when she said that I kind of went, “WUH” a bit of a wake up.

I mean, to be honest, that is NOT how I work. I am an EXTREMELY sensual person. I guess you could call me a tease. I love to tease myself, as well as the person I am with.

Interestingly enough, one of the ways I get off is having sex with strangers over IM. I will put up a post, late at night, telling all women that I will make them cum in under 15 minutes...yes, on CL>CE.

The hottest thing is that these skeptical women come in and throw down a challenge. I then will just go with my gut instinct and 8 times out of 10 I will hit it right on. If not I ask them what they like.

Then it is all about the tease.

Making them keep their panties on as I slowly tell them how to touch themselves. I tell them how I want to hear them “slap” the floor they are so soaked. Then we are off.

The skeptic usually goes away, their hands covered in their juice and cum, legs shaking, promising to say hi to me again.

So, after I heard that “description” of my blog, I started thinking about what Viv said and how she was totally right. Looking at the stuff, not ALL of it, but a good amount of it read so cold to me.

Then I think about the hot e-mail teasing my girl and I have been doing.

And for the past 5 days my new girl has been out of town for work. YES, I am still working on the post for last Friday. BUT, we have been sending each other hot e-mails. We are driving each other crazy...so fucking hot, you ALL know what I mean.

I am thinking about this last night on the ride home and I am like

“Whoa...those e-mails & IM’s were smoking hot. That is more me anyways. That is the dirty man who lives to give pleasure, to make you wet, to make you crazy, to make you squirt...THAT is me.”

Then I realize that instead of telling how it feels, tastes, smells, the wetness, hardness of the whole experience. I am trying to get everything I can remember written down as quickly as I can...and in doing that, it is just a blow-by-blow account.

Not much passion, fire or wetness.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...wetness.

Besides, I am doing EVERYONE a disservice if I don’t get more into what I am about. Ha!

NO, I’m not THAT cocky...

Ok, yeah, I am.

Did i mention slutty?

So, just felt I wanted to get that out there. Was very cool, extremely surreal and kind of inspiring to meet all of you. Talk to most of you. Gave me a bit of a push to get more of me out there, hope it works that way. So feel free to let me know your opinions and comments. I would appreciate it.

I hope everyone digs it. Am sure I will be talking to most of you soon.

4 comments:

Audacia Ray said...

Interesting realizations... I'm looking forward to seeing how your writing evolves. It was good to meet you!

Viviane said...

What farm animals?

And I think I've used the expression 'strong narrative.'

But I do like the paragraph breaks - it makes it easier to read.

It was a surreal evening, to be sure.
But so much better to have finally met in person.

kissykiss

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your posts as they are. I'm just one of your readers that always leaves wet!

Good luck with the writing, as long as you're comfortable with it, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it!

Anonymous said...

I met J in college - and then fucked him a few years later - and damned if I didn't miss him during my recent visit to NY. These blogs are sexy. So sexy. Keep it up! And get it up! I hope to make it into one of them someday.