Friday, December 17, 2004

not just a domme slut fucker

After I wrote my latest entry this morning and looked back at the others. I realized that it seems like I am some misogynistic man who only likes to use and abuse women.

Well, that would be WRONG.

This is just the beginning and this is how it started. Almost all of my initial introductions to CE ended up being with women who wanted what I gave them. And you have read some of it. Kind of introduced me to my domme side.

BUT, the thing is, is that I LOVE and ADORE and RESPECT women. The dome/sub thing actually puts the power in the woman’s hands. And I have and never will do anything that a woman does not want me to. Especially verbally…so if she does not like to be called a slut, she is not called one. Simple as that.

Let me put it this way…

I am a fantasy for women. I am the man who will do anything you have ever dreamed of to you. I am a gentle and caring lover, if that is what you need and crave. Or I can be a domme, as you have read so far.

And like I mentioned before. I have a fetish and it is to give women orgasms. I prefer to give orgasms rather than having them myself. As you will read in the future…there have been many times when I have met up with people and worshipped them and pleasured them…and then disappeared. Or gone back…hey, if it is hot, it is hot…

Maybe I am just being paranoid…shit maybe no one is really reading any of this anyways….

Just wanted to throw that out there…yeah, I think I am just paranoid…ha…that must happen when you spend all night writing about your sexcapades.

No comments: