Thursday, December 16, 2004

my first...i think...shit...ah, let's just pretend.

and to move on...

and my bad...THIS girl was my first...sorry a.

this girl and i started IM'ing...got very nasty and dirty within a hour. and so i was like, "so, you wanna meet up and fuck?" and then she drops this on me.

"well...i am a virgin."

blew my mind...

"but...i am 23 years old and am dying to be a slut."

well, i tell her. lucky for you...but i love to train sluts. so...i am wearing, whatever i was wearing, and so meet me in central park in 20 minutes. it is 2:00pm on a weekday...early spring.

i go to the park and wait...then this cute, plus sized girl walks up to me and says hey...

she was very cute...very innocent looking.

we walk a ways into the park. she has NO idea why i wanted to meet her. get to where the road runs through the middle of the park. right across from the carousel...and we lay back on the grass...and i kiss her. lay it on her...she melts into me. i take her hand...and put it on my cock. we are a bit off the beaten path. but in full view of the entire park. we keep kissing and i open up my pants and tell her to touch my cock.

she reaches in and grabs hold...pre-cum is covering my cock(i produce TONS of precum)...and she groans. i take her face in my hand and look her in the eye...and ask her.

"so, do you really want to be a slut?"

she says...yes.

"you going to be my cumslut baby?"

yes...her eyes glazing over...stroking my cock...

"good cock slut," i say. "suck that cock, slut...milk it..."

"right here?" she get's all nervous...

"yes slut...now and here"

she lays down on her side, facing me...i am lying on my side facing her. people not 50 yards away walking by, enjoying the park. and she looks up at me and i put my hands on her head and push her down onto my cock. and she sucks that cock...tries to take it all the way in and gags...looks up, with that sexy, ooops look...and then goes back to work...

and she sucks me off...granted, the excitement of being blown in the park, in the middle of the day made it easy for her...within 3 minutes i was ready to blow...and she still tells me that THIS was the hottest thing anyone has ever said to her...

I start pumping my hips a bit...and am cumming...so i say,

"here it comes baby...here comes what you want...what you are hungry for"

and i shot a big, thick load down her throat...

we zip me up, i give her a big thank you kiss...and go back to work...

and yeah, i still don't know why that was so hot for her...but she loved hearing it.

and as a footnote...only had her blow me 1 more time in the park...

a rainy, wet day...went about 5 feet off the path...same area...and made her squat down on her heels, i held the umbrellas...and she blew me. AND, the hottest thing was that so many buses drove by...and many stopped there...and we were in full view...

thanks a!

No comments: