Saturday, December 18, 2004

my cock

this is what happens after a night of partying. sitting here, thinking about my cock. :)

I love my cock. I do. I love how smooth my cock is. the long 7.5 or so shaft. tapering thick at the head. the head so fat, luscious almost. and the curve, the perfect g-spot curve. always hit the spot.

I love my cock. but I don;t love it cause I think it is bigger than anyone else's. I know it is not. I don't love it because I am a guy and we all love our dicks.

I love my cock. and I love it because it makes women cum.

I love the fact that probably, and I am not making this up or full of it, probably 3/4ths of the women I have had sex with, have cum the first time I enter them. maybe it is because of the position. I seem to always fuck women with them on top for the first time. I actually remember one in particular...it was my girlfriend in college. the first time we had sex. she on top of me, hot and heavy, sooo turned on. and she slides herself onto me and her eyes kind of widen in surprise, and she kind of crumples and starts whimpering...and grunting...and cums.

have I mentioned that I get off on making women cum? it is my fetish, my thing. but it is not a "job". I don't do it out of a sense of, I GOTTA get her off or I am NOT A MAN! it is a lust and need to see that woman orgasm from what my tongue, fingers and most importantly my cock does to her. when I make a woman cum, I get hard, pre-cum starts to run down my cock. it is what I lust for, not for me to cum. but to make you cum...again and again and again. til you beg me to stop. yeah.

I love that sooo many women I have fucked, well...the ones who LOVE to suck cock, have stopped in the middle of fucking me and said something to the effect of, "fuck, I just HAVE to suck your cock." I love that a woman last week, on her knees, licking and just looking at my cock, looks up at me and says, "damn, it is perfect." I love the fact that every woman who sucks my cock does it because she loves to suck cock...and mine especially.

and I have no idea where I am going with this. I just feel like talking about my cock. I told you I have been partying all night...whew.

and I am not trying to sound cocky or anything...because I am not a cocky person. I am just sure of myself. sure of what I and my cock do to women. just from the reactions I always get.

maybe it is the curve. it does not matter how deep you are it is going to tap that spot everytime. the best is when a woman, who's regular lover/boyfriend, husband has a big dick, soaks the bed. riding cowgirl on me, just grinding her pussy into my cock, rotating her hips, basically twirling herself around my cock. the head rolling around the g-spot. my hands holding her hips, pulling her down just getting that tiny bit further...and feeling her shudder and the feeling of water being thrown across my legs. gushes of water. feeling the bed soak up the pussy juice and cum. fuck. making a woman cum is the best.

damn...and that is pretty much all I have to say about that. more soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damm. Reading about your cock is making me really horny at work. Wish I could suck it. MMM. I can feel it in my mouth right now....Haven't had any in nearly two years.

j said...

why thanks...you should let me know where your office is. i would be MORE than happy to drop by your office and slide my fat cock deep in that throat...make you get on your knees and gag and drool and choke on it as your office goes on around us...and will shoot a big load all over your face.

a bit horny here...will be posting more this week. so check back often. glad i make you so horny.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I'm a protege of Jefferson's. Hee.

j said...

well i happen to be a good friend of jefferson's. he and i have had many a MMF at his place. he does like the sluts i bring.

feel free to check that with him...

and why don't you get him to invite me over. then the 3 of us can have some fun.