Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Co-worker

2 weeks ago I had a all day, off site work function. I work with beautiful women. Of course it ends at a bar, free drinks flowing. Truth and dare is played. I took dare. Lame. Kiss a stranger. So I walked up to a striking, tall, very sexy woman who I knew worked there, but had never seen. And asked her if I can kiss her. She said yes. I kissed her cheek.

we talk from then on. Instant attraction. Urge. Heat. Very touchy. At one point says that she thinks her breasts are perfect and she loves them. I reach out and almost cup her breast. I swear her nipple got hard. Night ends, have to leave. We hug, strong, tight. I pull back, take her face in my hands and kiss her on the lips. Soft. Light. Fucking electric.

the next Monday I send her an e-mail asking her about her weekend. I also tell her that the reason i kissed her at the end of the night on the lips was because that is how I wanted to kiss her the first time. When I kissed her on the cheek. Pretty much by the end of the day we are obviously into each other. VERY flirty, VERY sexual. She is going out drinking so I tell her to e-mail me telling me what she wants.

I get a e-mail that night around 2 am. It says,"what I want is to fuck you. I just want to grab you and push you down and fuck you." I mean, what am I to say to that? So I give it back to her. How I will make her cum all over my cock, those kind of things. She get's to work the next day and IM's me, "Wow, quite a response." I said, "Well, I figured it was out there, so why be shy? Did I offend you?" And she says no...

We go outside to smoke and we cannot stand next to each other. Thick with lust, Seriously, thick with lust. Telling each other secrets, lusting for the other. And on the elevator ride I could not resist. We are alone, I lean into her neck and kiss it, right under the ear and run my teeth down the back, then back off. She looks at me and just says that she is soaking wet now and she wishes I could feel.

So that day is basically finding out things like how she loves to be manhandled. Which I love. She loves to be fucked while having her hair pulled, hard. A Wonderful thing. A good amount of dirty information was revealed. We tease each other in the elevator, while smoking.

THAT kind of day. HOT...Tease...Sexual...Really Fucking Hot.

She says she is going out with girls from work. I tell her I will meet her there later. Around 8. She says she doesn't believe me but I tell her that I will be there. Because I HAVE to kiss her. she whispers into the phone, "uuuuhhhh more..." I hear her wet pussy in that voice...

I work a bit, meet a friend. Do some blow and then head to the bar. She sees me as I walk in and just pops. I say hey to everyone. She wants to go smoke, would I like one. Of course. She walks ahead of me. About 5'11" in hot heels. Legs for days, sweet ass and long, tight torso with absolutely perfect breasts. I follow. We are outside in a beer garden type thing and we are smoking and I just lean in and tell her I can't wait. And I KNOW she wants me to so I am. And I leaned in, she backed off, like a stutter. Then I back off and look at her. Pull her into my body and kiss her. She melts. Her lips soft and hungry. Made me rock hard instantly. And we could not stop kissing.

so we end up staying til the last bus. For me. And we have been making out in the bar for like 30 minutes. So we head out. End up standing in the street her hands down my pants making me hard and us just making out. She looks at me and say, "I have the place to myself. All night. Come back with me and fuck me." of course I said fuck it. We hop in a cab and just make out like teenagers. I met this gorgeous, sexy woman less then a week before and here I am in a cab, fingering her wet pussy and then sharing the juice with her off of my finger. We make it inside, barely...The couch was closest. Plus it turned her on. 10 minutes later I am watching this young, sexy woman, with one of the hottest bodies and attitudes and lust for fucking, riding my cock. Wanting it in every possible position, in every possible way. And that mouth, throat.

of course, the blow I did earlier kind of made it hit & miss. But gave her a taste of my tongue and fingers, she likes VERY much, can't wait for more. Always nice when a woman keeps on sucking your cock because she wants to.

phew...I know, first blog in a while. More coming. I will more then likely give some details about certain things. Her lean, long, soft body. The way she looks at me and just gets wet. I have felt. I don;t think I have ever met someone who I had such a MONSTER sexual attraction.

and it is awesome.

1 comment:

Viviane said...

He's back! Keep 'em coming, baby.